Monday, May 10, 2010

Blogging for Blogs sake

Were going to Disney on Ice on 22 May. I wanted to make Mia something Minnie Mousish. I bought her some mouse ears and a tail. Heres the skirt I came up with:

My first attempt at making Cinnamon and chocolate chip rolls with cream cheese icing. Was freaking delicious! I made the recipe up myself so hopefully I can replicate it again.
Finn started playing soccer for Papakura City Real Madrid a few weeks ago. He usually goes all over the place, comes off for a drink and a feed, needs to go toilet...all during his games. Last weekend only Daddy went with him and what do you know.....he won Player of the Day!!!
Made Mia a ruffle skirt out of some yellow knit fabric I op-shopped. I saw a skirt similar in a Home & Garden magazine and was keen to replicate it. She told me she doesn't like the skirt..hahaha. Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment