Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why is there not enough time in one Day?

Korowai is on hold (surprise surprise). In the meantime I whipped up this baby!!!
Dont you just love it? Sorry couldn't be bothered rotating it. Mum bought these old woollen blankets from an op-shop a while ago and I was dying to make a coat out of them. Luckily I found an awesome pattern from http://www.burdastyle.com/ LOVE that website!! Haven't put buttons on yet because I want ones that cost $6.00 each!! Unbelievable!! I already have 2 more bits of fabric lined up to make 2 more coats...that should last me the winter.

Tully is a book about a girl who was beaten by her Mother, whose best friend killed herself and who fell in love with someone other than her husband. I must say I am utterly disgusted at her at the moment!!! She makes me want to scream!!! Read it and find out why. Great book but you just cant help hating her!

No comments:

Post a Comment